Asian College of Teachers offers you a comprehensive Post Graduate Diploma in TEFL course which gives you a profound knowledge on the facts and myths about TEFL teaching. The course delves deeper into the finer aspects of EFL/ESL teaching techniques, instructional methods and deeper insights into language teaching which helps you to make your mark in the TEFL map. The course covers a wide range of topics like EFL teaching methodologies and approaches, grammar and phonology, language skills, classroom and disaster management, teaching adults and young learners, lesson planning and need based language teaching etc. This P G Diploma course will enhance your knowledge as well as it will prepare you for better jobs and with an advanced degree there will be no dearth of TEFL jobs.
Admission Requirements and Cost
• A Bachelor's degree in any discipline is the basic requirement
• If you have a near native language competence you can avail the course
• The course is perfect for teachers, travellers, fresher, trainers and career changers
• Several easy online payment modes are conveniently available
• The course is available at a reasonable course fee of 550 USD or 410 GBP for online mode
• Program is appropriate for both experienced and aspiring TEFL teachers
• You can avail this online course at any time from any part of the world
• You can also pursue the course in the fast track mode
• The course lasts for maximum up to 11 months covering 280 hours
• Extremely simple and hassle free application process
• Basic computer skills and an internet connection are all you need
• Application form can be submitted online
• Opt for any online payment scheme at your own convenience
• Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
• Complete support from coordinators
• Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm and even on weekends with prior appointments
• Complete guidance from the accomplished tutors
• Online videos and reference materials can be availed at any time
• PDF materials can even be downloaded without internet
The course can be availed at your own time and pace. The academics and support team will be available to clear all your doubts and help you throughout the course. The internationally recognized certificate gives you the chance to pursue your dream profession at your desired location.
Certification & Accreditation
The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate awarded by Asian College of Teachers (ACT) on successful completion of the course. Additionally, all Asian College of Teachers (ACT) TEFL Courses have been accredited by TESOL Canada - an international association of educators, TESOL teachers, TESOL instructors, TESOL graduates, Board of Federal Directors and Provincial Representatives across Canada with both national and international representatives. TESOL Canada programs are approved by the Ministry of Employment, Human Resources Development Canada HRDC, and authenticated through Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international use.
TESOL Canada is the registered founding member of TESOL Québec, TESOL Ontario and TESOL British Columbia. Internationally TESOL Canada is an associated member of TESOL U.S.A., TESOL European Union EUTA, TESOL Asia, TESOL Middle East and TESOL South America. ALL ACT TESOL / TEFL Certificate approved by TESOL Canada & TESOL U.S.A and certified through the Canadian Government. All ACT TEFL qualified students can also apply for TESOL Board exam through TESOL Canada to receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate certified and notarized by Canada and USA government.
Jobs and other Opportunities
Post Graduate Diploma in TEFL provides you with enlarged employment prospects in varied sectors. There are ample job opportunities in European nations like Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia and Ukraine. Middle East is an enormously varied area and ESL/EFL jobs are abundant in the region. There are numerous jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah etc. South East Asian countries like Thailand and Vietnam and Asian giants like China, Japan and Taiwan hire the highest number of TEFL teachers every year. There is quite a demand for trained EFL/ESL teachers in South American countries like Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Bolivia. You will also be given complete placement support as you will be informed about various job opportunities. This course will give you better and wider employment prospects and of course a higher salary than other aspirants.