If you are eyeing a TEFL career then opt for London where you will get the opportunity to study in one of the most amazing cities on the planet. Enrol in Asian College of Teachers’ 4 weeks in-class TEFL course which will provide you with the unique opportunity to get the flavours of the world in one city and you will leave not only kit up with the methodologies of EFL/ESL teaching but with a bagful of memories and a wealth of experience to cherish forever. You will gain knowledge about the methods of effective language teaching and learning along with the nuances of TEFL and at the same time soak in the city’s rich culture and history, best theatre scene and indulge in full on gastronomic-experience in Michelin-starred restaurants. You can look forward to study with the outstanding tutors who will bring out the best in each trainee providing expertise in every step of the way.
• TEFL Course London is a meticulously designed 4 weeks' course
• The course is reasonably priced at 1380 GBP
• It equips the trainees with the new approaches to TEFL
• TEFL London course has an in-depth content
• The course curriculum is framed meeting all the global standards
• Accomplished TEFL trainers are associated with ACT
• We help the trainees with the accommodation in London
• They can opt for private rooms or can even choose either hostels or hotels
• We provide 100% job assistance once you complete 4 weeks TEFL Course London
• Free internships of one, two or more months to our trainees who wish to gain additional experience
TEFL London 2017 Dates
6 March - 31 March
5 June - 30 June
3 July - 28 July
7 August - 1 September
4 September - 29 September
2 October - 27 October
Enrol in ACT's TEFL course in London and look forward to an exciting career ahead and all you need to have penchant to teach and a craving to learn about new cultures.
• TEFL aspirants who are 18 years of age and above can apply
• Both natives and non-native English speakers, with or without a degree / diploma/teaching qualification /experience are eligible
London, the capital city of England is one of the truly global and multicultural cities of the world. London has a rich history and its architectural and cultural treasures have always appealed to the people the world over. It is also one of the popular destinations for the aspiring EFL teachers planning to pursue TEFL course in one of the vibrant cities of the world. As far as London is concerned, there is no paucity of tourist attractions ranging from Buckingham Palace, Big Ben to Piccadilly Circus, Marble Arch etc. Apart from this, London boasts plenty of shopping districts to lure all kinds of shoppers to this elegant city. The trainees who take TEFL in London course will come in touch with some of the most accomplished TEFL trainers with years of valuable experience in the business.
Certification & Accreditation
The trainees will receive a globally recognized certificate awarded jointly by TESOL Canada and Asian College of Teachers (ACT) on successful completion of TEFL course in London. The trainees can also avail an additional certificate from College of Birmingham (COB) at an extra cost. The program provides a comprehensive training on all the contemporary approaches of teaching English as a foreign language.